As one of the leading kitchen manufaturers in South Africa, Weizter is looking to expand its network of stores. With a history of twenty five years successful trading, we can safely say that we have found the recipe to success.
When you become a Weizter franchisee you have the assurance that you won’t just be left in the dark. We will hold your hand every step of the way until you are ready to take the first steps on your own. As soon as your business is up and running we will provide business training in accounting controls, help organise stock control, and assist you in improving your business in every way possible.
However, you as a franchisee will be fully responsible for your own store from a financial point of view, and also in terms of human relations and manpower. Although you can rely on the strong Weizter brand image to attract customers, success will eventually depend on your hard work and commitment.
So if you believe you have the entrepreneurial skills to run your own Weizter, and become part of a winning formula, then contact us for franchise opportunities.
Franchise Expansion drive
A kitchen is now at the heart of your home and represents a place where we spend most of our time. Opening a DasIstWeizter showroom goes hand in hand with a great turnover and a profitable business. Not only do you join a brand associated with quality but also a manufacturer who has been in business for 25 years.
- have great product knowledge
- feel comfortable in applying DasIstWeizter sales techniques,
- know how to design kitchens with our CAD design software,
- be able to confidently use reporting and management software tools.
Subject to approval, terms and conditions - Weizter is willing to inject up to 30% of the capital required to establish your franchise.
Three possible partners for financing your franchise showroom:
- You with your personal investment of at least ZAR1,500,000
- Financial institutions which might part finance the above
- Weizter up to 30% shareholding/equity stake *
- The specific features of the product
- Our sales methodology
- The administrative organisation
- Our dedicated software
- Human resources management
- The appropriate management tools
After several weeks’ of training, partly at our head quarters and partly in your franchise, you will be all set to get your business off to a flying start.
Weizter will assist you with the recruitement of all your staff, admin people, cabinet installers, designers and sales staff - in addition to properly training them. The aim is to get your business off the ground with a full and able team to deliver high performance right from day one.
The area manager will pay you frequent visits and will help you:
- Analyse the catchment area.
- Search for business premises.
- Help with financial planning.
- Provide further training.
- Develop your showroom’s turnover and profitability.
- Help managing your company.
- Help managing your team, etc.
Assisted by the head office’s support services, you will receive marketing advice,
IT support, sales administration assistance and so on.
- Let's get to know each other.
- We will tell you more about our franchise opportunity.
- We will answer your questions.
- Evaluate of franchise offering.
- Signup with Weizter.
A negative working capital requirement: a down payment is made by customers when placing the order.
A quick return on investment: on average, a Weizter showroom pays for itself within two years (after the start-up year).
After two years of continuous business, the average monthly turnover should be in excess of R1,400,000 per month, a gross profit of R600,000 and a nett profit of R180,000.
Having knowledge in the kitchen industry is not necessary at all as we provide a comprehensive training programme that will enable you to reach success.