Smart kitchens, integrated appliances & Intelligent space!
What makes a kitchen smart? Before we can answer that, we need to define the term.
If you define it through Google, a smart kitchen usually refers to something connected via the "IoT (Internet of Things) technology", Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi. But if we got philosophical, we would determine the phrase alone as anthropomorphic in nature, so before trying to understand the relevance, let's look at the extent and functions the idea conveys.
Each area is defined by purpose, through a set of functions and actions. By integrating certain aspects, we can add certain conditions that enhance the purpose, integrations are the key, how connected is your kitchen?
- Charging stations, wi-fi router
- Smart appliances / SD hubs
- Integrated tech (browser facility, calendar integrations, video call tech)
- "IOT" - Iinternet Of Things
A few examples of how this could look:
- Access to the web - link your accounts and watch cooking videos on YouTube while you cook
- Ability to control certain aspects remotely
- Safety - prevention and enhancements
- Access control and surveillance
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.