Often as designers, we are tasked with trying to understand our clients needs and requirements. Trying to differentiate between the needs, the wants and the nice to haves all while having to consider a budget at the end of the day. Easy? Never! Which is why we spend so much emphasis on meeting with all the decision makers involved with your new kitchen and really try and deliver something that you will all love...not just once its installed, but 10, 15 even 30 years down the line!
Below are some images of designs where one of our clients was specific about their requirements.
We ticked all the boxes:
- The kitchen needs to lend itself to the style of the house, contemporary yet under rated.
- There needs to be an introduction of timber to compliment the white high gloss on the doors.
- We need to use quartz counter tops.
- The appliances had already been purchased, so we needed to incorporate existing appliances in this design.
- The space needs to be practical from a cooking perspective and needs to flow seamlessly from kitchen to the living areas, namely the dining room and lounge.
- The kitchen would need to allow for seating as it is a family home and our client often entertains.
- Only soft close doors and drawers would do.
- The budget was also something that needed to be very seriously considered.
- We would need to have this kitchen delivered and installed by the end of March. No later. Definitely doable.
Tell us what you think! Contact us so we can help turn your dream into a reality through our professional designers and world class factory!