Sliding Door Cupboards
WE TRY HARDER
MORE VALUE FOR MONEY
Sliding Door Bedroom Cupboards
If there is one room in the home that is meant to provide respite at the end of a long day, it’s the bedroom. The key to keeping this personal oasis inviting is to organise it well. A bedroom cupboard is one of the most important storage space in any bedroom. In today’s cramped homes, it’s rather important to get the bedroom cupboard design right with absolutely no room for wastage, as conceived by DasIstWEIZTER.
Our Professional Designers can Assist - FREE DESIGNS!
Other Bedroom Cupboard Styles to Suit Every Home
WHY CHOOSE WEIZTER?
- 99% of the time, Weizter delivers and completes on schedule.
- We have a project delivery system to meet your deadline.
- Our prices are firm, no hidden costs and never over agreed prices.
- Fully up to date with traditional and latest trends.
- We are a properly registered company with full public liability insurance.
- Weizter is a solid brandname with almost 25 years of continuous trade history.
- More value for money, extensive gaurantees and warranties.
- We are registered with all the required authorities and industrial councils.
- Cupboards are manufactured in our own fully equipped factory.
- Over 76,000 completed projects since 1993.
- We offer clients total peace of mind solutions - not cheap cupboards made cheaply.
Weizter successfully completed more than 76,000 projects since it;s startup date back in 1993.
Weizter also received more than 149,000 customer enquiries for cupboard projects since 1993.
Weizter processed an estimated 98,000 metric tons of material through it's factory since 1993.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Don't miss out on our newsletters - specials deals, new products, chef recipes, articles and a host of other useful things. Subscribe to receive regular newsletters. Your email account is safe with us. All our newsletters have a unsubscribe link if you no longer want our newsletters.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Up to 500 kilometers from Johannesburg and Cape Town city centers.
Although it certainly does cost money, Weizter has never charged for design work or quotations. Although lots of other companies do charge a design fee, we do all our design work and quotations Pro Bono (for free). We will recover our expenses should you appoint Weizter to do your project.
Weizter started trading in 1993 - that is almost 25 years of continuous trading. Some competitors make wild claims by adding up every individual working there, their years of experience and then claim that is how long the company has been in buisness - this is nothing but a blatant lie.
It varies depending on size, materials and complexity of the project. But typically;
- One day for design and quotation,
- Ten days manufacturing,
- Two days site work (installation).
Due to high demand in peak periods (August to December), the timeframes tend to be longer.